Thursday, September 23, 2010

Start Time for Sensational Shirttail


So are you ready to join us on our adventure or just be our cheerleaders?

We will be at the Web on Friday evening September 24th to knit our gauge swatches. There will be copies of the pattern available for those of you joining our adventure. We will meet at the shop the third Friday of each month until we have completed our sweaters. If I were a betting woman my money would be on Carole because she is much more focused that I am. I hope her incentive keeps me on track, but if she gets too far ahead I’ll just distract her with something shiny-you know she loves jewelry. We will keep you posted on our progress and we hope you find this interesting and fun. We look forward to seeing you at the shop on the evening of the 24th if for no other reason than to cheer us on and hang out and knit with us.

Happy Knitting,
Cheryl and Carole

No comments: