Saturday, December 22, 2007


I usually post pictures of fabulous projects that our wonderful customers have finished, but today I cannot resist posting a picture of a project that I just finished for my son.

This is "Theodore Bear", knit out of Berroco Peruvia (one of my new most favorite yarns of all time) and felted. I used Fiber Trends' Marigold Bears pattern, which was great - the bear is knit all in one piece, so no crazy sewing of ears and arms and legs. And of course, a holiday bear needs a holiday sweater, so I made up a pattern in my head and knit a little snowflake sweater out of the beautiful red Peruvia.

I highly recommend this pattern and the dreamy yarn. I love this bear so much now it will be hard to give him up to my son!!

Happy Holidays to you all! We can't wait to see what you all come up with in the new year!

No comments: