Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My First Needlepoint Project is at the Finisher!




At the end of September I was lamenting about finishing some of my needlepoint canvasses before the dede Designs truck show arrived. Well, I finished the smallest project, a Christmas stocking ornament, and sent it off to the finisher this past week. I must say that it is awfully cute and can’t wait to see the finished project. The top photo is the completed project.

Now, the million dollar question is can I start on one of the two canvasses that I purchased from the dede Designs trunk show or do I act like a responsible adult and complete what I have already started? In one ear, I can hear Carole encouraging me to finish the coaster, and in the other ear I can hear Debbie saying go ahead, start that new canvass. And, then to add to my dilemma, the Cooper Oaks trunk show opens this coming Saturday. I’ve seen not one, not two but three canvases that I want. Oh, decisions, decisions! Right now, I better get stitching on the Andes orchid or the coaster before I have way too many needlepoint projects like my many, many knitting projects.

So I look forward to seeing you at the Cooper Oaks trunk show that runs from Saturday November 13, 2010 through December 4, 2010. Happy Stitching!

No comments: